Ekipa Consultancy provides an extensive range of training programs. Most of our programs are available in both live classroom and interactive online formats.
We are happy to customise our standard training programs to support the specific needs of your organisation.
Contact us to discuss your needs if you have unique requirements that are not covered by the programs in our training catalog.
Ekipa Consultancy Sdn Bhd is an HRDF Registered Training Provider..
This program is specifically designed for Product Owners and Product Managers, and covers the life cycle of an agile product, from the initial inception to implementing the inspect-adapt process, to ensure successful products, through evidence-based decision making.
Participants will be introduced to a number of tools that asisst with the inception, elaboration, development, measurement and enhancement of digital products.
- 1 day (as a supplement to Agile & Scrum Applied) or 2 days
- Understand the benefits of agile ways of working for a project-based organization
- How to transition from project-based work to a product-centric approach
- Understanding the Agile requirements discovery process and the natural evolution of product requirements
- Clarity on the role of Product Owner
- Understand how to articulate and socialise a Product Vision
- Create a Product Roadmap and User Personas
- Identify the right measurements to evidence the success of a Product
- Understand and practise the creation and elaboration of the Product Backlog
- Apply different prioritisation methods, including User Story Mapping and MoSCoW
- Practical knowledge of product ownership tools and templates
- Organisational Leadership
- Product Owners / Product Managers
- Program Managers / Project managers / Members of the PMO
- Subject Matter Experts
- Other Stakeholders
- Instructor-led, face to face, (or interactive online) with facilitation of content, discussions and case study exercises
- Agile & Scrum Applied (highly recommended)
Optimum class size
- 12 to 24 participants (can be less based on client requirements)