Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) Certification Training In Malaysia
Certification Training In Malaysia
Our Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) ICAgile accredited course explores the mindset, approach and skills required in today’s environment where change is constant, disruption is expected and teams are required to respond quickly and deliver fast and effectively.
This interactive course focuses on how to delight customers, igniting innovation and continuous improvement with a focus on delivering value every day.
Right up front, we get to see what needs to change in our approach and assumptions and why. The course is broken down into separate sections focusing on how to thrive in a VUCA work environment (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous) with new behaviours, thinking, and ways of working fit for the 21st century.
The course provides a highly experiential set of learning outcomes to equip participants with new knowledge, mindsets, frameworks, tools, and techniques to implement immediately.
About The Course
A set of Transformative Skills for Organisations to Thrive in a Rapidly Evolving World
In a world where hard and fast rules no longer apply, our course empowers you to thrive amidst the chaos. The Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) Certification is a professional program focused on developing knowledge and understanding of business agility principles and practices.
The course is centred around sharing and practising ways of working that enable you to learn to:
- Counter Volatility in today’s businesses by accepting change is constant, embracing it, and setting a Vision
- Address Uncertainty by reflecting and Understanding together
- Explain Complexity with collaboration and deep understanding to enable Clarity
- Sense and respond to Ambiguity with Agility
This course will be available for the first time publicly in Malaysia face to face, with two certified ICAgile Instructors and with a class size limited to 12 people to ensure you have an engaging experience.
The course covers:
- Why we need Business Agility in the 21st Century,
- How we can do this with new ways of thinking and differentiating behaviours and
- What new practices we need to adopt.
It concludes with making sure every participant crafts a getting-started plan for themselves.
By obtaining the ICAgile Accredited Business Agility Foundation (ICP-BAF) certification, professionals can enhance their knowledge and skills in business agility, improve their career prospects in agile organisations, and contribute to the success of their teams and organisations in an ever-changing business landscape.
What will you learn?
- What is Business Agility, why is it important, and it’s criticality to your business’s future success
- The values and principles required to be successful
- The types of teams and teamwork skills that are required
- What are the best mindset and practices to use depending on the business situation and level of complexity, chaos, unknown unknowns
- How to identify value for your business
- How to make sure the customer is the focus of your business and why this is important
- Models and practices that will enable you to understand and increase your clarity when your work is unpredictable and complex (including polarity management, mental models, high performing questions, experimenting and hypothesis testing)
- An overview of relevant business agility frameworks that optimise your day to day execution of work. (design thinking, lean start-up, scrum, lean systems thinking, and kanban)
- Articulate the drivers for business agility in the economy and their own business environment
- Learn new techniques for team collaboration and for putting the customer at the heart of our work
- Learn to develop a compelling vision for success
- Understand how we react to change and how to prepare and support others through change
- Recognise and use new ways of thinking that enable a focus on creating value in the organisation
- Identify new behaviours required to enable innovative solutions
- Appraise which Business Agility frameworks can best help with optimising execution in a VUCA work environment.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in learning and understanding the changes in approach and ways of working necessary to enable organisational agility in today’s complex but innovation demanding business climate will find Business Agility Foundations valuable
This is a generalist certification and an entry point to several of ICAgile’s tracks across all of their learning programmes.
We think that business professionals working in Product management, Marketing and HR will especially benefit, but if you are a Product owner working with IT we think you will find this valuable too.
- Team members working in an organisation adopting agile ways of working
- Leaders at every level guiding teams as they navigate through change
- Consultants looking for a solid grounding in business agility
- Anyone who wants to bring innovation and continuous improvement into their work
Overall, the ICP-BAF certification course is designed to cater to professionals from various domains who want to enhance their understanding of business agility and learn how to apply relevant agile practices in their work context.
Why Choose Ekipa as your training provider?
- Broad Experience: Our Ekipa facilitators are ICAgile certified. They have extensive training experience and come from a broad range of backgrounds, enabling them to share stories and case studies that are relevant and fun too.
- Proven Expertise: Our facilitators, also serving our Ekipa clients as agile consultants, are not only passionate about their work but also care deeply about making a difference for our customers.
- Fit for Purpose: We understand how crucial certifications are for you as a stepping stone in your career, that’s why we make sure that our courses are perfectly aligned with your needs before you sign up – we will happily recommend an alternative course that better suits your goals if we feel this course may not be an ideal fit for you. Your success is our priority.
- Our ICAGILE Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) accredited course curriculum in detail can be viewed here.
No prior knowledge and certifications are required for attending this learning programme.
We think it is ideal for learners to have some experience with working in teams, for at least a few years. If you are continuously looking for better ways of working, this course is for you.
Course Logistics & Cost
This course will be run face to face at the Crystal Crown Hotel Petaling Jaya, Selangor
It includes your individual certification costs, printed materials, coffee & tea breaks, and a buffet lunch.
RM3999 – early bird rates
RM4299 – full price
At the Crystal Crown Hotel Petaling Jaya, Selangor
How to register for this course
Fill out the Talk to a Facilitator form now, and we will contact you and organise for you to attend.
Talk to us about other group discounts that could apply to your business.
The Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) certification is issued by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile). ICAgile is a globally recognised accreditation and certification body for agile training.
ICAgile collaborates with a network of authorised training providers and certified instructors who deliver the ICP-BAF certification course. These trainers are approved by ICAgile to provide the necessary training and assessments required for participants to earn the certification.
Upon successful completion of the certification requirements, including attending the training course and completing and passing the assessment, ICAgile issues the ICP-BAF certification to the participants. The certificate signifies that the individual has full participated in the course and has met the standards set by ICAgile for business agility foundations and possesses a solid understanding of agile principles and practices in a business context.
There are no formal prerequisites for attending the ICP-BAF training. It is designed to cater to individuals at various experience levels and roles within an organisation.
Having some familiarity with agile concepts, practices, or frameworks can be beneficial and enhance your learning experience during the training. Prior exposure to agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, or Lean can provide a helpful foundation but are not required.
To obtain the certification, you need to:
- Attend all sessions of the iCP-BAF course
- Participate and engage
- Develop an Agility Roadmap artifact proving your understanding of the learning topics and personal plan for the future, both on a short and long-term horizon.
Ekipa’s Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) Certification does not have specific eligibility requirements. It is open to professionals from various backgrounds and roles who are interested in developing their understanding of business agility and applying business agility principles and practices in a business context. The certification is designed to cater to individuals at different stages of their agile journey, whether they are new to agile or already have some experience with agile practices.
At Ekipa, we provide in-person classroom training. This traditional mode of training involves attending the certification course in a physical classroom setting. Participants gather in a designated training facility, and the course is delivered by two certified faciliators who provide face-to-face instruction and facilitate discussions and plenty of interactive activities.
For certification you are required to attend and complete the assessment process – should something critical come up during the course we can look for a solution on a case-by-case basis.